From beer to beautiful architecture, Belgium has it all and cheap flights to Belgium always attract huge numbers of British visitors. After all, it's only a short flight from Irish airports, and almost every city in the country is packed with great accommodation options.
Get your cheap flights to Belgium in a few seconds with Jetcost
Food and drink are a big deal in Belgium, so why not arrange cheap flights to Belgium and experience a culinary tour of the country? You could visit Bruges, the Brewery Museum in Brussels and the city of Leuven to sample the whole range of Belgium's beer industry. At the same time, you could snack on waffles, mussels and chips and the country's world famous chocolate - a true feast for all lovers of fine cuisine. There's also plenty more to enjoy in Belgium. For example, you could:
- Experience kayaking or rafting on the river Ourthe.
- Head to some of the least known but most elegant coastal resorts in Europe, along with dune-backed beaches like De Panne which is heaven for wind-surfers.
- Enjoy a forest hike in the hills around Dinant.
- Visit Ghent with its Gothic cathedral, impressive Gravensteen fortress mazy medieval city centre.
- See the Flanders battlefields of World War One.
- Take a boating cruise along the river Meuse.
Belgium is a country of beautiful cities
, and with car hire Belgium
you can see them all. Brussels is the jewel in the crown, with its wild modernist architecture, the elegance of Grand Places, the cheeky Mannekin Pis statue and its gorgeous cathedral. Then there is Bruges - a magical medieval gem, along with Antwerp, the home of Europe's diamond cutting industry and a great city to cycle around. Why not book flights to Belgium and discover your favourite city?
Most flights to Belgium touch down at Brussels. From there, getting to all corners of this small country is easy . The size of Belgium is one of its greatest attractions. It may be compact, but it packs in a huge variety of landscapes, cities and activities. So find the right hotel in Belgium, book your flights and create a schedule that excites your imagination.